Monday, August 3, 2009

Memories

Friday_17 July 2009



Before the day I went to KL, I was actually flicking through some of my old stuffs....

well...it was like a flashback of my memories since I was a kid until now....

so here are some stuffs that I took pictures of....




Dolphin Keychain from Adeline_2003




Handmade Ornament by Dorothy_2003



Handicraft from....err...forgot who gave it :P_2003



Gift from Nisha_2004




gifts from Lydia_2008-2009
miss her so much...
she's falling sick now....
hope she'll be fine soon...



Gifts from Esther(PLKN_kem Miri Sg Rait siri 6/2009) #May '09

miss you so much Esther
><

chotto matte(wait)...
I think I forgot to give you something...
Oh yes!
The Drawing!!!

A drawing for Esther(edited_black&white) #28 April 2009

original colour (use marker)

my gawd...

I accidentally brought it with me to my hometown...

-.-


sorry...Esther...

what to do?

so that's why I uploaded it here for you to take loh...

XD

ok

continue


"Love Music"

A music-shaped necklace from Siew Mei as 18th birthday pressie^~^ #26 June 2009

from Angel Pang as birthday gift (thnx so much!!)

Last word from Huey Shan a.k.a grandson-in-law #16 May '09

Last words from grand-daughters (Dorothy, Ah Ping, Yien Zhen) #16 May '09

hmm...

ok

I guess I should stop here

'cause not enough time...

as I gotta walk home(back to hostel) before dark...

and I'm ALONE...

it's a 15-minutes walk from my campus to my hostel "Tower 10" (yup that's the name)

and the time now is

7.00 sharp

should start my journey already...

right

last pic for this post

place where I online everyday at home~ >.<

well...before I came here -.-

miss it neh....

ok

ja matta

hope I'll be home safe and sound....

........................

...............

........

...

# END

No comments: