Friday, August 7, 2009

H1N1 panic -.-

Last time...


we were talking about Sars, Aedes, Denggi, Bird's flu...

now...

it's the Risen of H1N1!!!

a.k.a Swine Flu

WTF?!
why on Earth would this kind of disease appear??




If I'm not mistaken the origin of this flu was Mexico City...

(hey...don't bother bout the origin now la)


what should we do now is

PREVENTION

simple

just wear mask everyday :)

anywhere, anytime, anyone

LOL

hey I'm serious

starting from yesterday...I was wearing mask to my campus...

me and my housemates all wore it....

and we call ourselves
(there're 12 of us...5 Indians & 7 Chinese)

"The H1N1 Family"

hahahaha

and we enjoyed scaring people off by coughing whenever we passed by anyone....
and they would move far far away from us!
lol
maybe they thought we might be the ones spreading the flu...
*cunning smile*
we were so BAD right?
XD
but due to lack of masks...we didn't wear any today...

because
a mask cannot be reused after using it one time

must DISPOSE it directly after use

so pity rite?

*sighed*

and we didn't bring that many with us....gotta buy new ones....
hmm....I guess next time I'll design a reuseable mask....heheh

just kidding

like I will :P

anyway...for your info...

actually my college already got 18 students got H1N1 !!!

*oh gosh*

heard from seniors....

I'm not sure whether it's real or not...

but I hope it is true....for that my college will close down soon....
then I can go back home~~!!
Yeppi~~

'cause I miss my home so much!! ><

wish can go back.....

not only me...every students...even lecturers wish our college will close down...
they wanna rest also ma....
XD

so let us pray so that our dream will come true.

Amen.
LOL

alright

lemme skip to another topic
(tired of H1N1 ady -.-)
My KL life
Well....since I came here...I've been visiting alot of places....
though some of em were not that famous-like...but to me...
there're never better places ^~^
As the saying goes....
Everything starts with FOOD.
"Soya Lolo"
weird name rite....me first time heard it...
despite the name...
It was delicious !!
*thumbs up*
"Mango Lolo & Honeydew Lolo"
These two were my friend's...
so I don't know whether they're nice or not....must be nice one la!!
haha~
"7 Mini Fans"
Each one of us got one...
(i mean every chinese in our house)
the black one is mine ^^
kawaii desho?
OwO
-Details for the 3 pics above-
Date: 22 July '09
Time: Night (only the third pic was taken on the next morning)
Venue: Kong Lok
Comments: Fun, lots of people
**************************************************
ok...due to lack of photos...
(I didn't bring any cybershots/camcorders/cellphones with camera to KL)
even all these 'outings' photos were taken by my roomates...
so I think I'll just mention about some of the places in words...
Instead of Pasar Malam...
I've also visited places like Leisure Mall, Mid Valley, Econsafe and....
*thinking hard*
aih....I couldn't remember the names...so just skip it lah :P
oh ya!
During the outings at Mid Valley...I did meet up with Huey Shan
(a friend whom I met at PLKN who eventually become my grandson-in-law XD)
wow...it's been ages since I last saw her at camp...
We actually wanted to watch movie together...
but because of her late coming...
the seats left were not that nice to her...she decided not to watch the movie....
so I bit her goodbye there and went in the theatre as the movie was about to start....
It was just an around 5-minute talk with her....
aww....so short rite?
*cried*
nevermind la...
at least I've met up with her before she's leaving to further her study....
Good Luck k...Huey Shan....
Date: 26 July '09
Time: Afternoon
Venue: Mid Valley
Movie Title: Night At The Museum 2
Comments: Exciting, Sad, Cool, Funny
**********************************************
Alright...this was the place which I last visited.
Just recently.
"KLCC"
"The entrance of KLCC"
This was my second time to visit KLCC...
for the first time I visited with my family...
It was a nice place I should say....
wonderful view ^__^
Actually we went there to see PC Fair....lol
I didn't buy any PC stuffs but I got a free gift ^^
so lucky~
it's a long story...
well....it happened that one of my friends wanted to buy a mouse...
and then I saw a cute online game plastic bag there...
(the game called "LUNA" if I'm not mistaken)
then I asked the counter girl...
"If I buy one of this mouse, can I have the plastic bag over there?"
"Of course~ but you need to choose mouse from here."
Saying that, she pointed to a place where the mouse placed...
oh gosh...they're not the one that my friend wanted...
I could never own the cute plastic bag already T_T
however
Seeing me so desperate to own that plastic bag...
*my eyes were still gazing at the bag*
this friend of mine started to beg the counter girl to give it to us...
Finally the counter girl said "ok".
OMG~~
I couldn't believe it....
I owned the plastic bag....><
Thanks to my lovely friend!!
Her name is Joanne...felt really grateful to her :)
Hontoni arigato gozaimasu~
"5 girls in the middle of waiting for car"
from left: Joanne, Li Ping, Sandy, me, Stefanie
"Tired of waiting"
See the plastic bag??
the one on the floor.... XD
"My 3 roomates_Limbang Girls"
I sleep with the middle one ---> Sandy ^^
-Details for KLCC outing-
Date: 2 August '09
Time: Noon until night (after church in the morn)
Venue: KLCC
Comments: Exchausted, Interesting, Chicky
***********End of Topic***********
I guess this is the longest post I've ever written....
so tired...of typing....
my neck hurts -.-
ok
I'm off
# END

No comments: