Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CreaTe 4 fuN~

Finally....*swt*

my wish came true ----> having my very own BLOG!! >.<

congrates to me~ yeah! XD

actually...I've been wanting to create a blog of my own but the thing is that....

I AM TOO LAZY

XP

by the way...I used to write diary in a notebook 'cause I think it's unnecessary to let others know about your privacy....rite? well, unless you don't mind ^~^ and you know what...I've been criticized by a friend of mine about me being AUTISM (duhh) for writing diary instead of blogging -.- anyway...I didn't feel annoyed because of that...but felt that it's kind of cool...don't you think so? hahaha....o.O so.... please do welcome me (I'm NEWBIE!!)

yoroshiku onegai shimasu~

3 comments:

tehgoldfish said...

hey heyy
you dont have to make your blog like a diary. see my blog for example ... it's not diary-ish, right? XD

Catherine Tan said...

having ur own blog is ur wish o = =
anyway, welcome to blog world lo, haha..

the Charioteer said...

-hueyshan-: is it? O.O haha...ok I'll try not to^-^...but I also won't be able to write any blogs these days....start school ady...busy with stuffs XD...thanks for leaving a comment~ GBU and take care in UK owh~

Hui Na(sry cant write in chi...this pc so bad...in comp lab now XD): tat's one of my wishes only la...hahaha....got other wishes oso....thnx for leaving comment~^^ GBU and take care~