Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Homesick

Was scanning through some old photos this evening when I stumbled upon a picture of my mother.


Within seconds, tears started to fill up the corner of my eyes and naturally I cried. I used to tell people around me that I'm not the kind of homesick person. But now I can deny no more.

I miss my home.

I guess maybe life has been too tough for me to survive here. I'm still wandering around and not struggling hard for future. It's such a shame for a 20-year-old to be that immature and unable to cope with the surrounding. I feel so sorry for not living my life the way I should be and always have to make my mother worry about me. Really feel bad about that.

Anyway, there's a week of holidays coming soon and I'm going back to my hometown Bintulu this Friday night. Can't wait for it.
I wonder how are you doing Mother...

*force a smile*

7 comments:

Meitzeu said...

:) Back to Bintulu must play hard oo~ :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Meitzeu
http://www.facebook.com/meitzeupage

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to add a facebook button to your website. I just marked down this blog, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my 2 cents.

My site:
dsl tarifvergleich und dsl vergleich anbieter

Hilda Milda™ said...

I still miss home most of the time ): So nice that you get to go back frequent.

EeSoon said...

it's normal to have home sick when you are far away from your family.

Hug your mummy when you see her then. Cheers, dear :)

shaz said...

Narh don't feel ashame of having homesick. It's perfectly normal for those who are away from home, and it's perfectly abnormal for those who don't have it at all. Lol. So cheer up sweetie! :) your mom miss u too!

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

That's natural for someone who with your mum,in time you 'll learn to be independent.

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Jia you my dear !! Mentally support you ~ =}

By the way you looks like your mother haha =)