Wednesday, July 21, 2010

make-up trial

That Sunday night Shiefa helped me to make-up. it was my first time trying on make-up. for real. i have never been interested in make-up. i think it is so troublesome and a waste of money. but that night my housemates insisted to make-up for me cos they said dancers need to make-up. (for this coming Saturday Prom Night) so here it is. me with make-up. my first impression was i looked like Nana (Mika Nakashima)! cos my make-up was thick and i'm having short hair like her too. lol. but later on my friend commented that i looked like Hwang Tae Kyong in the korean drama "原来是美男(You're Beautiful)". lol i guess maybe i did look like him. =P bdw i love eyeliners so much cos it helps to cover my small eyes XD


anyway, i had just finished practising 3 dances (快乐崇拜 + 撑腰 + 霍元甲) from 9pm until 2am just now. later 8am is rehearsal time and i'm still blogging here. wtf. felt so damn tired now. swinging the chinese fans here and there. kept dropping my fans. swt.

okay gotta sleep already. if not later rehearsal time no energy to dance. hope later we can do our best and our effort is not wasted.

@.@

4 comments:

Henry Lee said...

not bad not bad... :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Jia you Jia you !! =D

LeneLene said...

I miss my old time performing in school XD

kmf said...

Wo... a 180 degree difference! XD