Thursday, May 20, 2010

Relay For Life Kuala Lumpur 2010

Relay For Life is a high-spirited event where everyone in the community join in the fight against cancer. And hereby, im one of them. =) It is a worldwide event and in our very own country it is organised by National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM). My campus is one of the universities which are taking part every year (since 2007). This year gonna be my first time taking part and it's also my first charity work. I have been longed for charity but never had the chance. Now that the opportunity has come so i wont miss it. > < style="font-style: italic;">asap! We need your support!! cos

YOU MATTER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER


Join us in RELAY FOR LIFE KL 2010!

venue: MSN Training Stadium, Bukit Jalil
time: 6pm [29May] - 10am [30May] (it's overnight! cool enough?)
attention grabbers: games and entertainment, camping, survivors walk and more!

see ya there~ ^ ^

p/s: please click on the images to have a clearer look. or for more info, please log on to ----> http://www.kaconsulting.com.my/cancer.org.my/index.php?sc=news&id=195&md=folder

No comments: