Monday, August 27, 2012

Out of Boredom

Hey, I must admit that I am getting pretty lazy to update my blog nowadays. I'm not interested in blogging like how I used to when I first started this blog. That's because my main reason for keeping this blog alive is plainly to earn a little income through the advertisements in my blog. But it's really not that much I must say. Not even a 2-digit in a month. So yeah, you can imagine that. And tell you a secret, I have never worked throughout my 21 years of age. Except for home-schooling some kids and...charity? So what I'm trying to say here is that I am so lame. L.A.M.E. Don't ask me why I never work. There's tonnes of reasons for that. One of them includes my loner type of character. I'm always a lone wolf, if you prefer to call it that way. Sometimes I mix around with people just because I don't want to be alone. And I believe those people I befriend will surely get the feeling of it. So, because of this character, I don't really have many friends. I mean like forever friends something like that. Kinda sad huh. I feel really terrible for my anti-social character. How am I gonna live like this? Argh.

2 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

Don't be a lone-wolf Mag.Have a 'pack' of good friends wherever you are.Away from home, you need friends for support.You can make a difference for yourself and your world, and always be encouraged by the Apostle Paul who wrote in a letter to his spiritual son, Timothy,"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set an example in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, faith and purity" (1 Timothy 5:12)
May God heal you and give you a speedy recovery from your sickness.

the Charioteer said...

okay daddy cool. i will try to find my 'pack'.