Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time Never Wash Away True Friendship

Going to meet an ex-schoolmate tomorrow morning. The girl wearing baju kurung in the picture above. It's been almost three years we haven't seen each other and I was really surprised when she suddenly contacted me tonight offering herself to fetch me from my campus to have breakfast together tomorrow morning. How sweet is that. *touched* I guess God has been watching over me cos these days I've been thinking a lot about friendship stuff. I feel that I do not have much true friends. It's always me who look for others. Why is it not they look for me? I feel I am not being appreciated/cared by others. Maybe I am the one who treats people like that first so people also treat me like this. But I don't think I care less about those whom I really want to befriend. How unfair. *sigh* Anyway I look forward to meeting this bestie of mine tomorrow. There's so much to catch up between us. Thanks for showing me the light when I am in the shadow dear Lord. I feel better now. :)

3 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Wow, that's nice. Sometime, when there is old time who has great memories with me in the past phone me up for some drink, I will feel wonderful too.

Lindy said...

Agreed. Time indeed will never wash away true friendship, that's one good friend you got there. :)

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

yes, I believed time never wash away true friendship =)