Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November ends.

I have been thinking to modify my guitar a long time ago. Cos I hate the way it looks originally.

And finally I've made it today. Yay~

With the help of my little sister though. She just came back from Moral paper(SPM) this morning and saw me in the process of 'modifying'. Then she felt like join in the fun too.

So together, we modified my guitar. We only used less than half an hour to finish it.

-my newly-designed guitar-

The table behind is where my sis used to study. Messy table. But it's okay as long as she gets good grades in exam. I used to tidy up for her cos she's far better than I am. =P

-the design: black ring + white wing-

The black ring is my idea while her idea is the white wing.
I think the design won't be perfect without her idea. Thanks to her very much.

Anyway I hope she can achieve her target in SPM.
Good luck, my dear sis. I know you can do it. =)

13 comments:

gingerSnap said...

hello December hohohoho. Merry Christmas Maggie;)This is great mofified. I like the new style. Nice angelwing! Hi to your sister. Kisses..and thanks of course.

the Charioteer said...

rifki: hey there. sorry but im not interested in that article so no comment from me. sorry~

gingersnap: haha yeah welcome December~ i like the sound of December cos it means Christmas coming!! yay~ Merry Christmas too Snap! ^ ^ btw thanks for the comment. i think the design is quite simple tho. haha.

SpiKy9007 said...

Guitar looks more alive with that wing !!! =D

the Charioteer said...

spiky: yeah i think so too!! can fly ady~ lol

ALBERT said...

Nice guitar
So you'll change ur profile pix?

Godbless
Stay safe always

Pretzel said...

I've always wanted to have a guitar like yours and design it as well...

From: Pretzel
http://pretzelgurl11.blogspot.com/

the Charioteer said...

albert: thanks~ oh ya...i never thought of changing my profile pic...thanks for reminding me =) Godbless

pretzel gurl: why don't you buy one then? thanks for dropping by yeah~ ^ ^

Leftenan Muda Mohd Adhwa Yahaya said...

"ding...ding..." I think it sound better after you put the ring and wing... Is it? Might sound like "ding... ring ... wing..." loL!

the Charioteer said...

adhwa: LOL maybe...xD

domokun said...

waaa...so nice haha ur guitar can fly ady lol

the Charioteer said...

domokun: haha thanks~ ^ ^

Sean Grey Hanson said...

Your design is cool. :)

the Charioteer said...

sean: thanks! ^ ^